Very nice day tour

I went on a day tour to Hoa Lu / Tam Coc with Lotussia Travel and I had a great time. The only thing was that the bus was late in the morning and it took a long time to finally leave for Hoa Lu. Hoa Lu is a very atmospheric place, very beautiful. We then had the choice of riding a bike for 14 km or take the bus to the restaurant, wich I did because the weather was very cold that day (january). The buffet at the restaurant was very good with so many choices that you cannot try everything. They also make very good pho bo and pho ga. Then we went for the rowing boat ride at Tam Coc. A lot of fun, magical scenery, I can imagine how even more beautiful it would be in the summer when the rice paddies have grown. Of course there is the moment in the ride when the rowers will try to sell you embroidery, if you like that kind of thing, it is cheap and amusing, or you can leave a tip at the end of the 2 hours ride. I had asked the tour guide to leave me at Ninh Binh after the tour, so I did not have to go back to Hanoi since I wanted to move on down south. Everything went very smoothly. Since my first language is french, I don't always understand what the guide said with his vietnamese accent, so I cannot judge the quality of his information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment