“Very accommodating”

“Very accommodating”
I booked for 3 nights but stayed for 6. Even after knowing how many hotels there are in this town I liked this one. He even gave me an unexpected discounted stay for staying on. It was away from the busier streets but close enough to everything. Mr Luong, the owner is very helpful (and always looking sharp in his nice suit) and knowledgeable when it comes to organising trips to and around the area. He organised a trip for me with a guide to the summit of Mt Fansipan and also a motorbike tour (also with a guide) back to Hanoi at a reasonable price. He even picked me up himelf from the centre of town on his own bike when I had missed all the shuttle services and arrived later than I planned. The rooms are big with big bathrooms and showers. The only minor thing is that theire website advertises free 'mini bar' items but was ultimately charged for them, nor was there a bowl of fresh fruit - either way easy things to obtain myself. It is a quiet place and the staff are helpful and attentive. The views are great on the top two floors - weather permitting. Even when the town has it's usual 8pm blackout most nights I was given a lamp and a heater when the fog came in and it got cold. TV was handy on those nights (Cable with at least 5 english soeaking channels).

0 comments:

Post a Comment